Water Garden Technology
- Books & DVD's
- Liner & Accessories
- Skimmers & Falls
- Pond Lighting
- Water Conditioners / Treatments
- Fish Products
- Plant Products
- Pond Maintenance
- Pump Vaults & Reservoirs
- Waterfall Weirs
- Predator Protection
- Winter Products
- Replacement Parts
- Water Test
- Tubing & Hardware
- Pond & Waterfall Kits
- Lake Management
Returns will only be accepted if identified with a legitimate Return Authorization (RA) number prior to returning product. To receive an RA number, customers must call a Sheerwater Pond Supply Representative to explain the nature of the return. Fill Out a Warranty/Returns Form and fax to 604-855-7572. The RA number should appear clearly on the outside of each package returned. The customer is responsible for freight costs incurred by return to Sheerwater Pond Supply.
WARRANTY/ DEFECTIVE ITEMS
- Identity the original date sold to end user.
- Accurately define the problem with the merchandise.
- Cutting/damage to the electrical cord on a pump autmatically voids the warranty.
- Products that are returned incomplete may not be covered under warranty.
- Credits will be issued only after merchandise is received, inspected, and authorized. (Product may only need cleaning or repairing; you may check this yourself to speed up the process.)
- If you need replacement product before we receive defective product, we can ship it to you and charge your account. We will credit your account after we have received, inspected and authorized the defective product.
- No credit will be issued for any misuse of the product. This includes, but is not limited to, abuse, over tightening of threaded parts, pumps/filter incorrectly sized or items being used in circumstances which they were not recommended.
- No credit will be issued for any product returned without an original, dated receipt (proof of validity of manufacturer’s Warranty period.)
- Manufacturer’s Warranty Periods vary. If you are unsure of the warranty period of a specific item, you may call Sheerwater Pond Supply at 888-855-4551 and speak to the returns Department.
NOTE: Any exception to this Policy must be pre-authorized by Sheerwater Pond Supply Warranty/Returns Department.
Please click below to download the Warranty Return Form.