The Matala BioSteps 10 gravity filter combines a cross-flow design that traps debris while stepping down the filter media gradually for maximum performance and filtration. The filter media allows for 2 hundred square feet of beneficial bacteria to anchor and thrive, maintaining healthy Bio-filtration for unparalleled water quality.
- State-of-the-art Progressive Bio-Filtration.
- Supplied with sufficient volume of Matala® filtermedia with progressive densities.
- Filter design encourages growth of different ecological communities of bacteria and planktonic organisms that will colonize in different sections of the filter.
- Cross-Flow Pattern: Traps more dirt at high flow rates without plugging.
- Flow rate up to 1060 gph maximum per unit.
- Built-In overflow safety.
- Easy maintenance.
- Slope- bottom with extra sink at outlet for easy draining of waste.
- Modular design allows for future expansion.
- Rugged construction.