- All prices in our catalogue are suggested retail only. Consult your sales rep for specific terms and conditions of sales. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- All orders must be paid at time of shipment unless a Net 30 Days Credit Account has been approved by Sheerwater Pond Supply. C.O.D. Shipments may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or Certified Cheque prior to shipping. Customers who qualify for Net 30 Days Credit Accounts must maintain current payment status or all discounts will be nullified and future shipments will be shipped C.O.D. only.
Credit Card Payments
Any credit card payment must be made at time of shipment or before. No terms allowed for credit card payments.
- NSF Cheques will charged a $25.00 NSF Fee.
- A Prepaid Freight Program is available – please inquire for details.
- Minimum Order is $25.00
- The customer must provide Sheerwater Pond Supply the receipt from the carrier, along with the customer’s count of product within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Damage in Transit
- Upon receipt of goods, the customer must inspect for damage and add the phrase “not for hidden damages” when signing the receipt for goods. If damage is discovered, the customer must initiate a claim with the shipper.
- Returns will only be accepted if identified with the legimate Return Authorization (RA) number prior to returning product. To receive an RA number, customer must call a Sheerwater Pond Supply representative to explain the nature of the return. The RA number should appear clearly on the outside of each package returned. Returns must be shipped back to Sheerwater Pond Supply in a timely manner to ensure credit. Credit will be issued once merchandise is received, inspected and authorized. The customer is responsible for freight costs inccured by return to Sheerwater Pond Supply.
- A 20% restocking fee will be charged for all saleable returned items.
- Defective items may be returned to Sheerwater Pond Supply without a restocking fee during the warranty period of the merchandise following the return policy. The customer is responsible for returning the items to Sheerwater Pond Supply and for freight costs. Each item must be accompanied by a copy of the original retail receipt from the dealer showing the date of purchase. Items will be replaced or repaired at the discretion of Sheerwater Pond Supply.
Prices in our most recent Catalogue supersede all previously published prices are subjected to change without notice. Not responsible for printing errors.