- All prices in our catalogue are suggested retail only. Consult your sales rep for specific terms and conditions of sales. PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
- All orders must be paid at time of shipment unless a Net 30 Days Credit Account has been approved by Sheerwater Pond Supply. C.O.D. Shipments may be paid by Visa, MasterCard, or Certified Cheque prior to shipping. Customers who qualify for Net 30 Days Credit Accounts must maintain current payment status or all discounts will be nullified and future shipments will be shipped C.O.D. only.
Credit Card Payments
Any credit card payment must be made at time of shipment or before. No terms allowed for credit card payments.
- NSF Cheques will charged a $25.00 NSF Fee.
- A Prepaid Freight Program is available – please inquire for details.
- Minimum Order is $25.00
- The customer must provide Sheerwater Pond Supply the receipt from the carrier, along with the customer’s count of product within 72 hours of receipt of merchandise.
Damage in Transit
- Upon receipt of goods, the customer must inspect for damage and add the phrase “not for hidden damages” when signing the receipt for goods. If damage is discovered, the customer must initiate a claim with the shipper.
Warranty / Returns Policy
Returns will only be accepted if identified with a legitimate Return Authorization Number (RA) prior to returning product. To receive an RA Number, customers must fill out and submit the RA Request Form found on our website. Once the request is approved you will be contacted with a RA Number.
The RA Number should appear clearly on the outside of packages being returned.
The Product will only be repaired or replaced after merchandise is inspected, and authorized by the vendor.
THE FOLLOWING RESTRICTIONS APPLY:
- Cutting/damage to the electrical cord automatically voids the warranty.
- Products that are returned incomplete may not be covered under warranty.
- No Product will be repaired or replaced if the product has been misused. This includes, but is not limited to, abuse, use with excessive water pressure, over-tightening of threaded parts, equipment incorrectly sized, or items being used in circumstances for which they were not recommended.
- No product will be repaired or replaced for any product returned without an original dated receipt – proof of validity of manufacturer’s warranty period.
- Manufacturer’s warranty periods vary. If you are unsure of the warranty period of an item, you may call Sheerwater Pond Supply at 888-855-4551 and speak to the returns department.
- The customer is responsible for freight costs incurred if the product needs to be returned to Sheerwater Pond Supply.
PLEASE INSPECT THE PRODUCT THOROUGHLY PRIOR TO REQUESTING A RA NUMBER. The product may only need cleaning or minor repairs.
IF YOU NEED REPLACEMENT PRODUCT before a RA has been processed, we can ship it to you and charge your account.
CLICK HERE FOR RA REQUEST FORM